Friday, April 17, 2009

Brennan Manning's The Furious Longing of God

Brennan Manning's book The Ragamuffin Gospel is one of my all time favorite non-fiction books. And while this blog is a dedication to how much fiction matters, I couldn't resist posting this sneak peek at Manning's newest book called The Furious Longing of God.

First, the book trailer:



It is with a sparkly inner glee that I realized I am with the same publisher as Brennan - I don't know why, but it made me feel good to know that .


The Furious Longing of God, by Brennan Manning
The Furious Longing of God, by Brennan Manning David C Cook Renowned author Brennan Manning returns a provocative look at the all consuming, relentless love of God. Here Manning clears away dead religion to explore God’s radical passion for His children.

Has Manning's writing affected you in the past? I'd love to hear about your experience with his works.
I bid you good writing.

2 comments:

Kathleen Popa said...

Wow oh wow, what a great trailer!

Bonnie Grove said...

I read the book in one sitting. Loved it. Manning reminds of who God is in light of Jesus' scarifice.