Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seven Authors Confirmed

I have seven authors lined up, and at least six more who are currently working on their submission to this blog.

I'm excited to be able to play host to these talented Canadian authors. Their books range from children's to adult fiction. Picture books, to fictionalized biography.
And that's just the beginning.

I was amazed how many US writers responded to the call, and so I've decided to allow some exceptions. It's so great to be introduced to a new author, no matter where he or she is from.

Many of these US authors have strong Canadian ties, also, that they are happy to share with you in this up close look at the art and the artist.

Some of the authors are new to the publishing scene. Others are old pros. Each has a great story behind the story to share with you.

I'm finalizing the format I want to use for this exciting event, and the author highlight will begin on Monday, Feb 11 (my daughter's 5th birthday!), 2008.

I hope you're as excited as I am. Each day I hear from three or four more authors who are excited to share their work with you in this fun and intimate format.

Peace!

No comments: