Thursday, August 6, 2009

Talking to the Dead Book Plates and Postcards

Would you like a Talking to the Dead postcard - which also makes a handy book mark? E-mail me!

You can also request a book plate (my signature and a nifty little greeting from moi).

Just e-mail me at bcg (at) bonniegrove (dot) com

Let me know how many postcards and book plates you would like. Be sure to include your mailing address - and I'll pop them in the mail for you!

Oh, and another bit of news: Talking to the Dead has gone into its third printing! Thanks to everyone who has bought a copy, chatted it up, passed it on, recommended it to their library, or otherwise helped promote the book. Don't stop now! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all.

I bid you good writing.

3 comments:

vjc said...

It's third print run? How exciting! Congratulations, Bonnie, on a stellar beginning with this novel. And I'll definitely be asking for a book plate :)

vjc said...

Oops - grammar thing there. I mean -

Its third print run? How exciting! ...

Anonymous said...

I'll take six, for my bookclub. E-mail me for my address. danicagrunert@yahoo.ca
I was thinking of suggesting your book on my next turn anyway. Maybe this will add to their intrest. Thanks!